Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Vacation...

is almost here. I can't wait to head down to the house in Florida and settle in for some daily workouts, swimming and uninterrupted knitting. Throw in some golf and a few parties and summer vacation is perfect.

However this year we are taking a short detour before heading south and going east to central Europe. We will start with 4 days in Prague then head to Nuremburg and A riverboat cruise down the Danube ending in Budapest. To help with keeping track of our travels I have created a Google map I have included some information on each of the pin markers so you can learn a bit about each city we are visiting. Along the way I will do daily blogs with pictures to keep you updated on our travels.

We leave on the 21st of June. Need to call the airline to see if I can take my knitting on the plane. Quantas had a fit when they saw them on our trip to Austrailia.

No comments: